Click to Enlarge
Electric Bevel Power Tools
Request a QuoteRequest more information from the seller by filling out this form.
Machine InformationManufacturer: Gerima
Model: SMA30E, SMA40E, SMA50E
Stock #: Upon Request
Type of Seller: Dealer
The Gerima SMA-E series is a line of electric portable beveling tools that utilize carbide inserts to mill a variety of metals such as carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum. A wide range of angles and radii can be achieved by simply exchanging the milling heads.
Some unique features of the electric portable beveling tools are:
- Produces straight bevel widths up to 3/4″ and radius edges from 2 to 8mm
- Bevels contours and cut-outs easily and efficiently
- Beveling tools perform up to 10 times faster than grinding
- Guide wheel ensures consistent bevel results
- No grinding dust is produced and reduced noise creates healthier working conditions (compared to grinding)
- Ergonomically-designed units are lightweight, reducing worker fatigue
- The same machine can apply straight bevels, radii, notches, and can be used for clad removal
Disclaimer: The information and specifications listed on this page are believed to be accurate, and are the responsibility of the company and or Individual representing the item being shown. Photographic representation are for illustrative pruposes only and may not be the actual machine and/or equuiptment being referred to. Steel Marketplace is not responsible for any typographical or errors that may exist.