Click to Enlarge
Gantry Plate Processing System
Request a QuoteRequest more information from the seller by filling out this form.
Machine InformationManufacturer: FICEP
Type: Dual Drill Spindles Plate Processing
Stock #: Upon Request
Type of Seller: Dealer
The Ficep Gemini plate processing line with its unique secondary axis for each spindle enhances the productivity by over 40% when compared to single spindle plate processor. The sub axis, in conjunction with the second spindle, is like having two plate drilling systems in the same footprint and with the same operator.
Holes do not have to be aligned to engage the second spindle as each one operates totally independently so both spindles are fully operational simultaneously. When you consider the 40% productivity increase for relatively little additional cost, this is why users are constantly opting for the dual spindle advantage!
- Process plate up to 8′, 10′, 12′ or 20′ in width.
- Twin beam construction supports the drill spindles on both sides for added rigidity. The spindles are not mounted outside of the frame.
- Gantry system eliminates lost time when loading or unloading the table regardless of the part sizes.
- Irregular shaped remnants can be effectively processed as the stock material is stationary.
- Maximum material utilization since it is not necessary to clamp the material for positioning.
- High performance 6,000 RPM spindle with a ball screw feed
- The system can be provided with two drilling spindles and multiple torches for increased productivity.
- Secondary “X Axis” permits hole patterns to be generated without having to reposition the gantry.
- Optional automatic chip evacuation.
- Oxy-fuel and plasma cutting systems.
- Oxy-fuel and plasma beveling heads available
- Guaranteed accuracy with rack and pinion positioning and measuring systems.
- Irregular stock plates or drops can remain on the table and utilized later without having to unload the drop only to return it to the table later.
- Since the material clamp is internal to the Gemini, the entire stock can be used to minimize scrap.
- Guaranteed accuracy regardless of rust and mill scale
- Automatic tool changer for up to 24/48 tools
Disclaimer: The information and specifications listed on this page are believed to be accurate, and are the responsibility of the company and or Individual representing the item being shown. Photographic representation are for illustrative pruposes only and may not be the actual machine and/or equuiptment being referred to. Steel Marketplace is not responsible for any typographical or errors that may exist.