Click to Enlarge
Gen3 G-force 5x10ft 4KW Fiber laser
Request a QuoteRequest more information from the seller by filling out this form.
Machine InformationManufacturer: Ermaksan
Model: Gen3 G-force
Type of Seller: Dealer
Ferric Machinery presents:
The Ferric-Ermak Gen3 G-Force : 2-3-4-6 KW
Solid State Fiber Optic Laser Cutting Machine:
– Cutting power IPG YLS compact resonators
– Table size : 5 x 10ft – 6.5 x 13.5ft – 6.5x20ft- custom size
– Precitec: Pro Cutter cutting head with automatic height control & auto focus
– Cutting capacities: 2KW 3KW 4KW 6KW
– Beckhoff CNC 17” touch screen control and keyboard
o Standard loaded technology tables for different materials and thicknesses
o Works in Metric and Imperial
o Joy stock movement of the positioning axes
– Protective shield covers around the machine
– Working camera installed inside the machine to give sufficient information on the
cutting and cutting conditions.
– Servo motors for the axes movement (linear optional)
G-Force option with accelerations up to 2.5G standard up to the 6.5ft wide machines
– Parts and scrap conveyor under the cutting table
– Chemical air dryer
– Automatic load / un-load shuttle table (2 pallets)
– Lantek Expert Cut off-line programming software.
– Network connection : Ethernet
– Low total power consumption
– Chiller unit
– Dust collector
– F.O.B. our Cambridge showroom/warehouse
– Installation and training by FERRIC- ERMAK technicians
– 2 year warranty on machine parts, excluding consumables
– 2 year warranty on the IPG laser generator, excluding spotting
of the fiber cable
– 1 year on Precitec cutting head, excluding damage due to misuse.
Disclaimer: The information and specifications listed on this page are believed to be accurate, and are the responsibility of the company and or Individual representing the item being shown. Photographic representation are for illustrative pruposes only and may not be the actual machine and/or equuiptment being referred to. Steel Marketplace is not responsible for any typographical or errors that may exist.