Click to Enlarge
Machine InformationManufacturer: AKS
Type: Plasma Cutting
Stock #: Upon Request
Type of Seller: Dealer
The AKS Dura-Kut gantry plasma cutter is a precision CNC machine with rail widths and lengths to fit your large-scale cutting needs. Built for maximum precision, repeatability, flexibility, durability and longevity. Dura-Kuts unique gantry design incorporates a robust, welded and stiffened double beam with low center of mass and high rigidity. Standard features include an air circulating cooling system and head shields to protect against heat build-up.
- Conventional and precision plasma, oxy-fuel and marking systmes in various configurations, up to 6 stations
- Transverse axis DualVee motion linear guide system provides unmatched precision and reliability and is more impervious to harsh environments
- Easiest to learn and use intuitive torch screen graphic user interface
- Cut loss recovery with restart, move to piece and cut path backup
- Online help function
- Complete packages include installation and training
Disclaimer: The information and specifications listed on this page are believed to be accurate, and are the responsibility of the company and or Individual representing the item being shown. Photographic representation are for illustrative pruposes only and may not be the actual machine and/or equuiptment being referred to. Steel Marketplace is not responsible for any typographical or errors that may exist.