Click to Enlarge
Scotchman 2017 Model 50514-CM Ironworker 575 Volt / 3 Phase
Request a QuoteRequest more information from the seller by filling out this form.
Machine InformationManufacturer: Scotchman Industries
Model: 50514-CM 2017
Stock #: 50514-CM 2017
Type of Seller: Dealer
Looking for a new 50 ton ironworker at a great price?
This is the last of the 2017 Model 50514-CM ironworkers.
The 50514 is a single operator / 5 work station ironworker, this model features the mechanical foot control, and requires 575 volt three (3) phase input power.
There is one only at the clearance price. Contact Brennan to get more information and a distributor near you.
With a nationwide distributor network, we have a representative near you.
Give us a call for more details.
• 50-ton punch station (1-1/4” in 1/2”)
• Keyed punch ram for safety
• 6” throat depth
• 2” die holder
• Punch nut with wrench & stripper
• One round punch & die: max. diameter 1”
• Adjustable electric stroke control with scale
• Mechanical foot control
• Angle shear capacity: 4” x 4” x 3/8” at 90°
and 2” x 2” x 3/8” at 45°
• 14” flat bar shear with 4-way reversible blade
• Rectangular Notcher: 2-1/2” x 2-3/4” x 3/8”
• Tool table work area
• Slug receptacle
• Electrical box supplied with emergency palm
button and lock-out tag-out accommodations
• 575 Volt / 3-ph electrics
• All guards necessary to comply with
ANSI B 11-5 standards
• Forklift accommodations
• Three-year warranty on parts
• Made in the USA
Disclaimer: The information and specifications listed on this page are believed to be accurate, and are the responsibility of the company and or Individual representing the item being shown. Photographic representation are for illustrative pruposes only and may not be the actual machine and/or equuiptment being referred to. Steel Marketplace is not responsible for any typographical or errors that may exist.