Click to Enlarge
Single Spindle Drill Machine
Request a QuoteRequest more information from the seller by filling out this form.
Machine InformationManufacturer: FICEP
Type: Beam Drilling
Model: Excalibur 12
Stock #: Upon Request
Type of Seller: Dealer
The Ficep Excalibur 12 which was introduced in 2010 is uniquely different than all other single spindle CNC drill lines previously engineered by Ficep since the first units in the 70’s. A non-contact laser is incorporate into the vertical clamp to establish the physical location of the web surface.
Our wireless remote control system eliminates up to 30% of the operators movements as he does not constantly have to walk up to 60 ft. in each direction just to start the process on the next section.
In addition the operator always has access to the emergency stop on his wireless remote to assure safe operation.
This system is equipped, as standard, with a six-position automatic tool changer to not only facilitate different holes size requirements but such applications as scribing, countersinking, milling for slotted holes and tapping.
The proprietary Ficep software automatically determines when a tool is dull and changes this automatically to a re-sharpened tool.
- Requires less than one-half the space of a conventional CNC drill line.
- The value of the investment is less than half that of a multiple spindle drilling line.
- Wireless remote control enhances the operator’s productivity by 30% over designs without this feature!
- The non contact laser probing system accurately locates the flange holes relative to the web without any time loss to probe the web surface!
- The Excalibur 12 features a Windows based CNC control for ease of operator familiarity and the ability for our tech support group to assist the operator or remotely troubleshoot a problem should it develop.
- The monthly cost to purchase this CNC line is traditionally less than the cost of a layout man with benefits!
- Typically the payback is one year or less!
Disclaimer: The information and specifications listed on this page are believed to be accurate, and are the responsibility of the company and or Individual representing the item being shown. Photographic representation are for illustrative pruposes only and may not be the actual machine and/or equuiptment being referred to. Steel Marketplace is not responsible for any typographical or errors that may exist.