Click to Enlarge
Stationary Plate Beveling Machines
Request a QuoteRequest more information from the seller by filling out this form.
Machine InformationManufacturer: Gerima
Model: MMB Series
Stock #: Upon Request
Type of Seller: Dealer
The MMB Series is versatile high speed edge prep milling table for chamfer applications on straight plate or plate segments. It is best applied when milling coupon size or long and narrow work pieces of any length. Suitable for various material types including, aluminum, carbon steel, fine-grained steel and stainless steel. Comes in three models, MMB 400, MMB 500 and MMB 600. The MMB 400 can apply straight bevels on smaller work pieces. Suitable to bevel high quantities of similar work pieces. Also capable of processing coupon size or long and narrow work pieces of any length. The MMB 500 suitable for processing small, medium and large aluminum, steel and stainless steel plate and bar stock work pieces. Also features variable speed motors for feed-rate adjustment and and a milling head with eight, 4 sided indexable inserts. The MMB 600 features a control panel with digital display, can process high quanitites of work pieces and max work piece thickness of 40mm.
The MMB 100 are rugged yet compact stationary beveling machines designed and built for even the toughest industrial applications. Dont be fooled by its small size these machines are durable and can handle bevel widths up to 3/8 inch on aluminum, steel and stainless. This easy-to-use beveling machine allows manual feed for total control of your work piece, with a fixed 45 degree angle bevel. Milling head with six, 4-sided indexable inserts supplies ample cutting power.
Model MMB 400
- For use on straight plate segments
- Bevel angles from 30 to 60 degrees
- Bevel widths up to 3/4 inch
- Smooth and burr-free
Model MMB 500
- Bevels metal plate and bar stock. Aluminum, steel and stainless steel
- Variable angles between 25 to 55 degrees or 30 to 60 degrees
- Bevel widths up to 1-1/8 inch
- Hands-free operation due to rubberized drive wheel
Model MMB 600
- Bevel angles adjustable (20 – 60 degrees)
- Bevel width 1 to 30mm
- Control panel with display
- 4 rubber coated feed rolls
Model MMB 100
- Bevel widths up to 3/8 inch on aluminum, steel, stainless
- Fixed 45 degree angle bevel
- Milling head with 6, 4-sided indexable inserts
- Easy manual feed, extra rugged and compact design
Disclaimer: The information and specifications listed on this page are believed to be accurate, and are the responsibility of the company and or Individual representing the item being shown. Photographic representation are for illustrative pruposes only and may not be the actual machine and/or equuiptment being referred to. Steel Marketplace is not responsible for any typographical or errors that may exist.